Black Sand Dive Retreat, Lembeh Strait
Planning a dive holiday in North Sulawesi’s famous Lembeh Strait, the “world’s capital of critter diving”? Here is why you should consider staying and diving with us and won’t regret…
How are we different?
- Only six bungalows means a maximum of twelve guests in the resort, so more personal attention
- Only 4 divers per speedboat guarantees small diving groups, so no pile-ups at special critters and less kicked-up sand
- Our House Reef is one of Lembeh’s best dive sites with calm and current-free conditions
- Free self-guided shore dives off our beach helps to stretch your diving dollar
- We are located in the middle of Lembeh’s best dive sites, so the speedboat ride to most of the top sites in the strait takes less than ten minutes
- Transfers to and from BSDR are smooth owing to the well-surfaced asphalt road from Bitung to the resort; no boat ride necessary
- Our open and elevated property offers not only great views, but catch seasonal breezes, so it’s cooler and there are less mozzies
Just use the contact form below to send us your desired travel dates and we’ll get back to you with pricing and other details. Or just browse around on our website first, using the navigation on top, to get a better idea of what we can offer to you.
The team at Black Sand Dive Retreat is looking foward to hearing from you!